Sunday, April 1, 2018
The Belize Mission team is excited to host the 12th Annual Resurrection Run on Easter Morning, April 1.
This is a 5K run/walk for the whole family! The run starts at Oak Hill Cemetery in Kirkwood and ends at the Magic House, across the street from Concordia Lutheran. Runners are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast at the finish line.
- 6:00-6:15am - Registration in the Magic House parking lot
- 6:00-6:25am - Shuttles from Magic House to Oak Hill Cemetery
- 6:30am - Easter Sunrise Worship at Oak Hill Cemetery
- Approx. 7:00am - Run/walk begins (immdiately following worship)
Late runners - you will be responsible for transportation to and from Concordia/Oak Hill Cemetery.
- Resurrection Run T-shirt (register by March 20)
- Shuttle from Magic House to Oak Hill Cemetery
- 5K run/walk through Kirkwood
- Continental breakfast at the finish line
- Pre-registration cost is $25 (through March 20)
- Registration March 21-April 1 is $30
For more information, contact Kippin Schelp
Thank you to our generous sponsors!